Our firm is based in the SouthPark business district of Charlotte, North Carolina, and we are equipped to handle cases throughout North Carolina and South Carolina. While we are primarily a claimant’s or plaintiff’s personal injury and workers’ compensation law firm, we also continue to represent a handful of companies and government entities on the defense side, which allows us to have a well-balanced and informed approach to cases. Our aim is to provide thorough service to every client.
Each of our lawyers has been practicing law since 1999 in a variety of settings – large law firms, Fortune 300 companies, and government. We have real, practical experience that we use to help solve our clients’ legal problems.
We could tell you how we are “results-oriented” or “client-focused” – shouldn’t every law firm be that way? We could also tell you that we provide “value-added representation,” if we knew how to quantify it. Or we can use one of the many other generic superlatives that many law firms tout. But we won’t.
What We Will Tell You Is That
- We are not a high-volume firm and do not advertise on TV, buses, or billboards. We carefully select our cases and many of them are referrals.
- Our lawyers work as a team, so if the primary lawyer on a case is not readily available, another experienced attorney will be able to answer questions about your case.
- Because of the uncertainty of litigation and contested claims, we do not promise clients that we can achieve specific outcomes for them. We do, however, promise our clients that our attorneys will aggressively advocate for them and will prepare each case as though it will end with a verdict or Court opinion.
- We return all client phone calls no later than the next business day, and in most cases, within 2 hours.
- We strive to be aggressive advocates for our clients while maintaining the utmost level of professionalism.
Please contact us and see if we are the right firm to help solve your legal problems.